Advanced Strip Construction
Our Advanced Strip Construction class expands on basic "on-edge" construction with techniques that allow you to move away from parallel "pin strips" to more varied and exciting patterns designs.
Here is some of what we will cover:
- "Planking" (linear gradients)
- Non-parallel stripes and lines
- Advanced geometric designs
- Interior veiling
- Precision designs through compound assembly
Students will make a small panels demonstrating the techniques.
Our Advanced Strip Construction class is a great way to set yourself apart with techniques and methods not taught elsewhere.
|Includes:||• 8 hours instruction & work time
• Glass and supplies needed to complete class projects
• Use of necessary tools
• All kiln firings
• Unlimited free "studio time" for class projects
|Class Size:||10 students (max)|
|Tuition:||$275 Includes all glass. No tools to buy.|
The following (or equivalent):
Strip Construction: Living On the Edge
|Sessions||Dates||Days ♦ Times|
|ST2-170424||Apr 24 - May 22, 2017||Mondays ♦ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM|